Manager - OEM Sales & Projects
- with ambitions of growing customer relations and turnover
Are you an experienced OEM account or sales manager with documented high results? Are
you working in a global niche market with technical products? And are you thrilled at the
opportunity to work with motorcycle and race brake technology for one of the leading
companies in the industry? If yes, then you could very well be our new OEM Sales Manager.
SBS Friction turns over roughly 16M EUR annually, and we’re known and respected in the industry for
quality and innovation. We offer you an exiting and very independent work environment with a high
degree of team spirit. In SBS Friction, our communication is informal and to the point. Most of us have
an interest in motorcycles/race, and if you do too then you will surely feel at home with us.
You are an experienced and ambitious sales or business development expert motivated by working
with OEM system integrators within motorcycle/race braking solutions. You are either already an
expert in brake solutions, or have a strong interest in becoming one. You work in a structured manner,
and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results to the continued satisfaction of
both customers and the company you work for.
You are probably one of the top performers in your team, who are able to visualise a goal and make
colleagues and customers follow a project plan and work towards a common goal. At the same time,
you care about your colleagues, and respect the internal processes and know-how, paving the way
for knowledge sharing and growth in a trustful atmosphere. All the while working pro-actively to
achieve the milestones and commercial goals you aimed for.
Project management in a technical setting is a familiar field for your, and working with SBS Friction,
you will utilise your ability to combine sales with technology. Your hands-on technical approach will be
a key tool for you in having success in the job on both the short and the long term, and you are
motivated by making SBS Friction the customers’ default choice based on quality and innovation.
The key mission of the job is to develop the OEM segment in SBS Friction to a significant turnover
with strong relations to key customers. We are already well underway, and our ambitions are high.
You will conduct technical sales and dialogue with customers, and you will be in charge of managing
projects internally and externally so that they are on track. At the same time you will be in charge of
analysing the market, finding opportunities and developing these. Since we work with technically
complex products that are essential components in our customers’ solutions, you must have the
necessary patience to stay with a project, even when it takes a long time to mature.
Your specific tasks will be:
- Technical and commercial customer service, management and follow-up
- Project management of customer projects
- Market and segment analysis of OEM braking solutions for motorcycle/race
- Building relations across the industry, making SBS Friction the default choice of customers
- Participate in annual MC tradeshow (EICMA, Milano) – and possible other trade shows
- Travel 40- 60+ days, primarily in Europe/US
- Work with project compliance according to automotive standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position with documented high sales results
- Relevant technical education and commercial add-on
- Experienced with project management processes in technical OEM sales
- Interest in technology, particularly motorcycles or race is an advantage
- Works in a focused and structured way giving a high output
- Open, honest, clear and direct form of communication – and humour – is a prerequisite!
- Strong negotiator, who can achieve a win-win situation
- Understanding of LEAN / automotive QA standards and processes
- Experienced IT user (MS Office and administrative systems)
- Danish, English and German on negotiating level – other languages will be an advantage
SBS Friction offers employees work in an exiting company with a high drive and possibility for
personal development. If the above matches you profile and interesting, please contact our HR
Partner Proces Support A/S, Per Schorling on +45 2332 5825 for an information evaluation of your
profile vis-á-vis the job, or find more information about SBS Friction <link http: www.sbs.dk forretningsomraader friction-motorcykel.aspx _blank external-link-new-window external link in new>here.
Please upload your application and CV by clicking <link http: www.sbs.dk koncern job-og-karriere _blank external-link-new-window external link in new>here and go to the end of the page and click on the button "Søg Stillingen". All applications are treated fully confidential.
Deadline for applying: As soon as possible.
Download the job <link file:668 _blank download>here
Visit our Facebook page <link https: www.facebook.com sbsbrakes _blank external-link-new-window external link in new>here
Or see a video about SBS Friction <link https: www.youtube.com _blank external-link-new-window external link in new>here
The SBS A/S Group has 330 employees and turns over roughly 100M EUR. The company is well
known and recognized within its industry for quality and innovation. SBS always employs the best and
most qualified employees for the tasks and challenges we face.
We operate globally, so it’s important that our employees think and act internationally with an
understanding and respect for other cultures. Focus areas for SBS employees are Lean, IT and cooperation.
All employees work cross-organizationally. SBS recruits employees, who, aside from
professional qualifications, show goal-orientation, hard work, commitment, co-operation and “team
At SBS, continuous learning has a high priority. In an ever-changing world, with constant need for
developing competences, we focus on equipping our employees to handle the tasks at hand. We
have annual employee development meetings where management and employees form the basis for
individual course- and development plans.